FMMC’s Response to the Covid-19 Pandemic
Family Medical & Maternity Care, P.C. takes the health and safety of our patients and staff very seriously. Due to the recent concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are being extremely diligent about sanitizing all areas of our office in an effort to keep everyone healthy!
Please be advised that currently our office is not equipped to provide testing for the Coronavirus. Decisions to offer this testing to patients are made at a state level only at this time.
If you feel that you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or may have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please DO NOT visit our office. Instead, please call (978) 534-8701 (Option 1) and speak with a triage nurse for further instructions.
Concerned about exposure to Covid-19? Click on the button below for some help from the CDC for more info about how and when to quarantine!
Your Safety is Key at FMMC!
Book your next appointment with confidence!
FMMC continues to take extra care in ensuring that our staff and patients stay safe and well:
- Our office is cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day, in addition to a deep cleaning every night.
- The lobby seating and reception area have been modified to ensure proper social distancing is maintained.
- Both staff and patients are required to wear a face-covering at all times while in the building.
- FMMC is NOT a Covid-19 testing site
- Patients are asked to come alone to their appointment whenever possible. We also ask that only one adult accompany our pediatric patients.